Purely Greece Imports is a dynamic New York based, family run importer of boutique wines from Greece. We specialize in artisanal wines produced by visionary and talented wine growers using traditional methods and modern viniculture techniques. Our wines are exceptional values and have become the darlings of sommeliers and wine lovers in the know. We are continuously expanding our portfolio with additional Greek wines and international varieties.
Are you a bit of a wine geek with a passion for wines of place? Do you love the competitive sport of selling? Can you approach new prospective clients with enthusiasm and confidence? If so, we need to chat over a glass of wine and see where it takes us. We are a close-knit team that is proud of the space we have carved out in this exciting wine market. We are looking for a sales representative that will fit into our family and grow with us. You will be working along with a great group of people in a fun work environment.
• Innovative and proactive sales experience (preferably a minimum of 1 year)
• Established relationships with restaurants and retail stores
• Strong business and interpersonal skills, highly organized, goal oriented
• Knowledge of current market trends
• High level of wine knowledge (knowledge of Greek wines is helpful but not absolutely necessary)
Effective self-management skills, specifically time management, and business/territory planning
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develops new accounts through cold-calling prospective new customers
• Maintaining strong relationships with established customers, while growing business significantly
• Meeting monthly and yearly sales goals and objectives
• Attend monthly sales meetings, and participate in trade shows and wine tasting events
• Responsible for timely response (within 24 hours) on all communications within the company or with outside business sources.
P/T- COMPENSATION PACKAGE - Commission + Expense Stipend
Total monthly invoiced sales will be calculated on the last day of each month. Compensation will be paid 30 days from the last day of the previous month.
(example: Sept 30 total invoiced sales are tallied for Sept, compensation for Sept invoiced sales will be paid on October 30th.)
PLEASE EMAIL email@example.com . INTEREST WILL BE KEPT CONFIDENTIAL